When you get injured as a result of a car accident in Florida, you need the help of an experienced car accident lawyer; someone who has been involved in the field of law for more than three decades. The Law Office of Ken M. Frankel located in Pompano Beach has handled numerous car accident cases in South Florida and has helped their clients get compensation from insurance agencies as well as the negligent party. Ken Frankel is the chief attorney at the Law Office of Ken M. Frankel and works cohesively with the victims of car accidents to ensure the best possible outcome of the case. Ken has earned the trust and respect of clients residing in South Florida and also the Florida legal community because of his unmatched lawsuit winning ratio, professionalism, commitment and caring service.
In USA, individuals are held financially responsible for the consequences of a car accident they are involved in. Responsibilities include property damage, car damage, driver injury, passenger injury and death.
There are some specific state rules in Florida that often complicate insurance claims and damage recovery procedure in case of serious injury or death. You need the guidance of a knowledgeable car accident attorney like Ken Frankel to receive the full compensation for your losses.
PIP or Personal Injury Protection is mandatory in Florida for car drivers. This insurance covers things like lost wages, medical expenses and other damages. Unfortunately, the insurance coverage is most of the times not enough for serious accidents.
Minor car accident: What should you do?
If nobody is permanently injured then you should contact your insurance provider for compensation to recover the lost income and cost of car repair. You should remain calm and don’t discuss who is responsible for the accident. Try to gather as much information about the other party as possible. Pay attention to four factors- name of the driver, his insurance provider, car model & license plate number, location of the accident. Take photos of the place where the accident happened. You should also gather the contact information of the witnesses.
Serious car accident: What should you do?
If the situation is complex and your case does not fit for the no-fault guidelines, then contact the Law Office of Ken M. Frankel immediately. If you sustained permanent injuries as a result of the accident, then you can file a lawsuit against the guilty party. We will assist you in every possible manner to make sure that you get justice in the court. Some of the common serious injuries are:-
- Head injury
- Broken bones
- Back and spine injury
- Brain trauma
- Cuts and scratches
- Neck and whiplash injury
How we work?
When you are involved in a severe accident and decide that you want to fight the legal battle, our team takes the following steps to ensure victory.
- We collect accident scene report and police report
- Hire a reconstructionists if need be.
- Question the witnesses to collect valuable data in your favor
- Take photographs of the scene where the accident occurred
- Analyze medical reports
- Negotiate with the insurance provider on your behalf
Reasons for hiring us
- The negligent party or the insurance company will try to prove that your injury is temporary. Ken and his team will work vigorously to refute their claim and prove that you deserve compensation for your losses.
- We are a three decade experienced car accident law firm.
- Having vast experience in the Florida state law, and a proven track record of winning cases,our legal team will be committed to your car accident case.
- We will simplify the process for you.