If you love the thrill of cruising down the highway on your motorcycle, then you are already likely aware of the fact that this thrill comes with the threat of an accident. Motorcycle accidents are a common occurrence, perhaps more common than riders would care to admit. If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, then you will find that this experience is overwhelming and traumatic in more ways than one. When such an accident happens, you will require an experienced personal injury attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve, on top of taking care of other legal matters that may arise.
If you live in South Florida, the Law Office of Ken M. Frankel will handle your motorcycle accident case so you can focus on recuperating and getting back on your feet. With more than three decades of handling personal injury cases, including car and motorcycle accidents, Ken M. Frankel knows exactly what to do to ensure that you have the peace of mind you require during the recovery period.
If you ever find yourself involved in a motorcycle accident, we recommend that you do the following:
- The first thing you need to do is dial 911 for help.
- If the involved parties are not severely injured, get all the contact and insurance information that you can. Make sure to write down the make, model and license plate numbers of all the vehicles involved. If you can, take pictures of the accident scene. This is crucial information that will help us to come up with an accurate documentation of the accident scene.
- liNever leave the scene of the accident before the arrival of the police. If you do this, criminal charges might result and this will only complicate your case.
- Do not grant interviews to any adjusters from the other side’s insurance company. Such adjusters are trained to trip you up so that the insurance company gets to pay you the least amount of damages.
- Do not repair your motorcycle before the damage has been documented. If you do, you might never get compensated as it will be impossible to prove damage.
- Get in touch with Ken M. Frankel to handle the resulting case from the motorcycle accident.
Our team at the Law Office of Ken M. Frankel is committed to ensuring that you get the best legal representation after your motorcycle accident. Personal injury law is complex and representing yourself in a court of law might prove impossible especially when you have injuries to worry about.
Ken M. Frankel will not just offer his guidance as an attorney, but provide a shoulder you can lean on as you recover from your motorcycle accident. The Law Office of Ken M. Frankel will explain the entire legal process to you in a manner you can understand, and then get you the compensation you need. We understand that getting involved in a motorcycle accident might mean losing your job, and you should not have to suffer unnecessarily because of that.
Get in touch with us today, and let us handle your motorcycle accident case for you.