Do you feel that you can benefit from your local wrongful death lawyer in Pompano Beach Florida?
Have you recently lost a loved one and are trying to make sense of all of the events that led up to this moment? Trying to deal with the death of a loved one can be hard. Feeling that someone else is to blame in your loved ones death can make it harder to understand why it happened. If you’re loved one’s death was caused by someone else’s negligence or by their wrongdoing, this will only make your healing process take longer. If you are experiencing these feelings, you may have a wrongful death claim. When Ken M. Frankel takes over your case, you will finally be one step closer to being able to experience closure and you will be able to receive financial compensation that you deserve.
Our wrongful death attorney in Pompano Beach Florida wants you to understand how wrongful deaths occur.
Wrongful death occurs when someone’s life was taken due to the negligence or misconduct of another person. If you believe that this happened in your situation, you may be owed monetary damages. This is especially true if the loved one that you lost was a person that you depended on financially. Also, if you were their beneficiary and they were a victim of wrongful death, you may be owed compensation as well. There are many statutes enacted to encourage doctors, hospitals, and other companies to act in accordance with the recognized standard of care in the community. However, the Pompano Beach wrongful death attorney, Ken M. Frankel wants you to know that even with the statutes in place, wrongful deaths still occur in certain situations, including:
- Malpractice in emergency rooms-if doctors, nurses or other hospital staff act negligently in the emergency room they can be held responsible for a patient’s death.
- Malpractice with anesthesia-if an anesthesiologist administers a lethal dose of anesthesia, they can be held responsible in a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Vehicle Accidents-A wrongful death lawsuit can work two ways with vehicle accidents. If a part of a vehicle is defective and kills someone, the automobile company can be held liable. If a trucker does not follow trucking regulations, the trucking company can be held liable.
Our professional wrongful death lawyer in Pompano Beach wants you to know the compensation that you can receive for a wrongful death.
Courts will look at many factors when determining the correct amount of compensation you deserve. These factors include:
- How much money the deceased earned
- The survivors loss of companionship
- The savings that the deceased had
- How dependent the survivors were on the loved one
- The medical and funeral expenses that were incurred due to your loved one’s death